Saturday, November 15, 2014

Something That Makes Me Laugh


Today's post is being grateful for something that makes me laugh. Well, first of all, the past 24 hours in this house have had numerous laughable moments with Darian and a 'fake' baby that is crying, needs fed, burped, changed, and caused him many moments of frustration. He came out of his room this morning, looking tired and hung over, and pronounced "I'm getting a vasectomy!" I'm telling you it is more than just a little funny to watch a bit of a struggle with the parenting.

But what I really like to find, anytime I need a good belly laugh, is a good re-run of The Big Bang Theory. One of the funniest shows on TV, in my opinion. And it will make me laugh every single time. The above episode is one of the funniest. But almost all of them will bring a good laugh at our house. Not all of them are child appropriate but ALL of them are funny!

16 comments:

  1. LOL with Darian :) Thankfully its just the weekend and not a permanent situation :)

    I have never seen the Big Ban Theory. I hear it is funny though and lots of people do like it. Glad it makes you laugh :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Paula - yes I can imagine the poor lad is a little rethinking life - a Vasectomy seems a little rash right now ... No wonder you're laughing ... have fun .. cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im sure in another 10 years he will hsve forgotten this weekend

      Delete
  3. Thanks Darian for starting my morning with a laugh. That is a great way to start the day for me.....not so much for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They should definitely require all high school kids to take that class, that's hilarious!

    Also love the Big Bang Theory as well. I have watched it from the start.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never seen the Big Bang Theory, either.... will have to check it out. I mean, who doesn't benefit from a good belly-laugh.?!
    So sorry to hear of Darian's 'baby' challenges ... but nearly fell out of my chair at his declaration of getting a vasectomy! Funny fellow you've got there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He does have a great sense of humor.All the kids do

      Delete
  6. I remember that class from HS! Probably why I had my kids at 37 and 40!!! Poor Darian! But I hope, hope, hope my kids both have to take this class too. And I ADORE Big Bang Theory! My son does the funniest Sheldon impersonation - cracks me up! Thanks for the laugh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We always have fun together watching Big Bang! I would love to hear your son's impersonation! I hope you are doing well, my friend

      Delete
  7. I've never seen an episode of this.... LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to give it a try sometime. It is hilarious

      Delete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!