Wednesday, November 19, 2014

SOMETHING I ACCOMPLISHED TODAYNovem

This is a chore that I put off and put off and put off. Do you have a chore like that? But today I cleaned the aquarium. I love it when it is clean and clear and my fish is happy. See him up there swimming about? His name is HarlsBarkley! Guess who named him? And hiding in the log down there is a plecostomus. His name is Little Scar. We used to have one that was close to 10 inches long when he died. His name was Mr. Scarface. Hence, little Scar. He is only about 2 inches right now. I need to get some more goldfish to keep HarlsBarkley company. What did you accomplish today?

8 comments:

  1. Well done to get the aquarium cleaned. How cute to watch the fish; I like their names :)

    I worked 8 hours today, walked Koda, and made dinner :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Paula .. I inherited a fish tank when I moved in Johannesburg - bane of my life! Good for you cleaning it up .. and I love your names ... well done ... As you know I wrote my Turner post ... went to a class, chatted to a friend about her return to South Africa and failed to make a film society film ... not all things possible .. today is even fuller .. cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our fish are our only pets....you were very busy as Wll Hilary!

      Delete
  3. Food Pantry.....busy time of year right now. I will be spending the next few days getting ready for the Thanksgiving Basket Distributions on Monday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is a busy time of year. And a very sad time...

      Delete
  4. I miss having an aquarium, but the cats would go all genocidal on the fish so I dont have one, LOL. What did I get accomplished today? Took my lunch hour and cleaned. I despise cleaning, but it had to be done. Hubby and I clean ferociously for exactly one hour and call it good. Amazing what you can get done in an hour....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to go crazy for an hour....or maybe six or eight LOL

      Delete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!