Sunday, November 9, 2014

QUIET

Today the work for the November Gratitude Challenge is quiet. I could talk about how grateful I am for the quiet house when the kids are gone to school. But if I am telling the truth I really miss them on Monday through Friday. It is TOO quiet. And I get lonely. I need to get out more. But I don't want to. Or I could tell you how I love to sit in a quiet house and relish my peace. But I don't. I have something going in the background all the time. This picture shows what I do when it is quiet. Harley took this of me napping on Sunday afternoon.....ah, the quiet! I am grateful for naps!

4 comments:

  1. Always good to take a Sunday afternoon nap; I'm known to take one every now and then :) I do like a quiet house, but I do miss the kids when they were around and made their noise :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen to all of this Betty! I like to take a nap everyday!

      Delete
  2. Napping brings out the smiles, doesn't it

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!