I think I should just about give up on goals this year. But that is not my style. I don't give up. If I am reading a terrible book I will stick it out to the end, even though I don't like it. So here I go updating my goals. I didn't do too well in October so many of them will continue to appear. Because they HAVE to be completed. But I am going to do some that are different and maybe that will motivate me a bit.
1. Home Organization: I didn't do a single thing with this goal in October. So for November I am going to chose a room and go for it. I am chosing the laundry room. It is small and shouldn't take much work.
2. Freezer Cooking: I did not get around to making the chicken wraps this month. But I did cook up hamburger and chicken and freeze for quick-make meals. I am going to make 4 casseroles for the freezer this month. Some of them might well contain Turkey :)
3. Family Budget: I am not stressing about this so I am doing okay. However, I am spending way too much at the grocery store. So this months goal is to cut that amount down by 1/3.
4. Using Coupons:Utter failure in October. Will be mandatory in November if I am to achieve #3.
5. Savings Account: Okay so I am not saving right now. But I'm also not touching what is in there. But, Christmas is coming. So I will have to be careful.
6. Forgive myself: This is a great goal. It forces me to forgive myself. In my time of grieving I have to often remind myself that it is okay to be going through what I am going through.
7. Worry less, love more: It is certainly hard to worry less when you are raising two teens and one of them is a girl. But I'll just love them more and do a lot of praying..
There you go...pretty simple goals for November. Coming up on the end of the year and I can come up with a new set for 2015. Isn't it hard to believe another year is almost behind us? How are you doing on your goals for the year?