Thursday, November 13, 2014

COLORS

Color is not something I pay particular attention to. I don't really have a favorite color. I tend to lean more towards the muted colors than the bright, saturated colors. I'm kind of a brown, beige type of girl. I have used color in my house however. My living room is green and muted shades of purple. My bedroom is done in blues. Harley's bedroom has varying shades of green and Darian's will be in shades of grey. I love the colors of the ocean and the beach...blues, turquoise, sea-green. I am thankful that I have good eyes and can see color. I know that I should appreciate it more.

8 comments:

  1. Hi Paula - lovely colour wheel - and colours bring life to light don't they .. they can set the mood, cheers us, surprise us, dampen our spirits ... but we all like different colours ... I enjoy wearing the brighter colours ... and seem to have settled on African colours for my home ... rubies, earthy reds, many colours! It's wonderful you're giving the children choices so they will appreciate colour too ... Cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah African colors for the home would be wonderful!

      Delete
  2. I love the earth tones too. Everyone looks at me like I am strange when I tell them my favorite color is brown.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love bright white for walls. I know a bit odd. I think it is because I really don't have an eye for coordinating colors like some peope do.
    Betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like bright white too...it is so clean looking

      Delete
  4. Playing catch-up this morning! (... don't ask, LOL!) Oftentimes I'm able to glimpse friends' blog posts on my phone - but little opportunity to respond.

    ANYway ... your living room reminds me of my former, "single-lady" bedroom done in shades of wine and forest green. These days, it acts as guest room but I still enjoy looking in!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wine and forest green sounds lovely

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!