Monday, September 1, 2014

September Goals

Okay, I have to admit that making goals in August was just plain dumb. I didn't do anything for the entire month of August. Now I will try to work on setting some goals that maybe I will achieve.

1. ORGANIZE MY HOME
   I am determined to get this goal finished one way or the other: Paint Darian's room. Paint the wooodwork. Make the headboard. Paint the shelves. Hang the light.

2. FREEZER COOKING
   This should be easier to do with the kids going back to school. I will prepare hamburger and chicken for recipes and put in the freezer for easier meal preparation.

3. Family Budget
   I should be able, now, to get my new budget set up this month. Finally got the death certificates. Now just waiting on the new monthly income to arrive!

4. USE MORE COUPONS
   I am doing this one! Yea for me.

5. BETTER UTILIZE THE SAVINGS ACCOUNTS.
   I will be subscribing to the 'pay me first' theory this month.

6. FORGIVE MYSELF
   Amen.

7. WORRY LESS....LOVE MORE
   Yep

10 comments:

  1. I don't think it was dumb to make goals for August, Paula, even if you didn't accomplish much of them. You kept with something, at least planning for it, even if it wasn't achieved. The goals for September do seem doable and now that the kids will be back at school, you know you'll have chunks of time during the day when they are in school to work on freezer cooking, painting, etc.

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is my plan. Now I just have to execute it!

      Delete
  2. Lovin' #5! One step at a time, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forgive yourself and Love yourself....what great goals!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sad that I have to put them down for me to do them though. Thanks Wendy. You have always been a rock to me.

      Delete
  4. Hi Paula - sounds like you're getting really organised and it has to help in the scheme of things ... though your loss is the most poignant ... September is a good month for getting on with 'jobs' etc .. the light is around and it's not cold yet .. good luck - Hilary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to write out my goals or I won't get anything done

      Delete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!