Sunday, September 7, 2014

Menu Plan Monday


Another Monday. Seven weeks now without Richard. But we are moving on. Life doesn't stop. And neither does the meal planning:








Monday


Tuesday

Breakfast for supper
Pancakes
Eggs Sausage

Wednesday

Kids eat at church
Salad for granny

Thursday

Kids eat at debate practice
Salad for granny

Friday

Chili

Saturday

Spaghetti
Garlic Bread
Salad

Sunday


I am linking up with Menu Plan Monday at I'm an Organized Junkie. Her linky is not up yet but I will put mine over there when it is up. Hope you'll join us. 






8 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoy my recipe for chicken and dumplings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We love it here. I tried it back when you first posted it to your blog. Richard thought I'd become a great cook that day...his mother made really good dumplings :)

      Delete
  2. The chicken and dumplings sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice that the kids have events they eat at so it gives you a break from cooking every night. Looks like good menus! I was going to do this for this week but its so beastly hot here, couldn't quite get motivated to put a post together.

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to come for chicken and dumplings !! Take a photo of that one for me. Mom made the best dumplings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will try to remember to take the picture! Wish you could come

      Delete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!