Monday, September 1, 2014

Menu Plan Monday


I don't know about you but I can hardly believe that we have entered into Fall. This was one of the longest summers of  my life, yet I somehow find it hard to believe that it is now behind us and we have entered into September. The kids will start school this week and we will begin another chapter..


Monday

Green Bean Soup
(a favorite at our house and I didn't make it yesterday)
Sour Dough Bread

Tuesday


Wednesday

Kids eat at church
Salad for granny

Thursday

Kids eat at debate practice
Salad for granny

Friday

Hamburgers
French Fries

Saturday

(if you haven't made this yet, you have to..Yummy)
Salad
garlic bread

Sunday

Scalloped potatoes
corn

I link up with I'm an Organizing Junkie for Menu Plan Monday. A great place to find new recipes too.

* recipes are linked










8 comments:

  1. That sour cream noodle bake does sound delicious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really, really is. Of course I am a sour cream freak!

      Delete
  2. I copied the recipe for the sour cream noodle bake and am going to make it as soon as I'm using the oven again (I don't run the oven in summer since we don't have air conditioning). It does sound delicious. Curious how you do the fiesta pork chops?

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cannot imagine no air conditioning in the summer! Egads. My car didn't have A/C this summer though. Sorry I forgot the link to the Fiesta Pork Chops. It's there now. This is a new recipe for me

      Delete
  3. I have scoured my freezer and pantry and am mid-way through my menu plan...I decided to wait until today since yesterday was a holiday!!! Frozen pizzas, baby!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL....well mine has already changed from cheesy chicken spaghetti to cream cheese chicken from the freezer because I forgot to cook the chicken earlier....

      Delete
    2. that makes me feel so much better...I had ham and potato soup on my menu and discovered it wasn't ham, it was pork loin...so I'll be making peppered pork loin instead!!! Oh well, it's the thought that counts!

      Delete
    3. LOL We have to be flexible don't we?

      Delete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!