Sunday, September 28, 2014

Have You Yet Decided?


Almost the end of the month...can you believe it?  Don't I say that every month? I think it must be a sign of advancing age to continue to talk about how fast time is flying by us. Anyway, October 1 will be here soon. Have you decided if you are going to do The Nester's 31 Day Blog Challenge? And/or will you join Kate's Five Minute Friday Free Writes on Heading Home? I think that I will do both. I met so many of you last year during this challenge. And we know that I love to write and share my thoughts with you. I have created my blog button and decided on my theme. Here is a sneak peek:

6 comments:

  1. I think the theme you picked will be a good one, Paula. I look forward to reading your letters. I'm not sure how much I'll have on my plate in the month ahead so I think I'll pass on signing up to participate :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Betty....I think it will be an easy topic to do. I have some things I need to say to him LOL

      Delete
  2. I can't wait to share your 31 days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog button! Your theme actually sounds like a book title! (Perhaps?)
    Someday, IF I ever get to retire I hope to join in these sorts of challenges. Meanwhile, I'm happy to sit in your cheering section :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!