Thursday, August 7, 2014

Throw Back Thursday

I have seen plenty of Throwback Thursday's across the social medias. So I went in search of what it is and this is one definition that I found:


"On Thursdays, anyone can participate in the Throwback Thursday trend by posting content (usually a photo) on social networking sites like Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr or Facebook to remember a past event. Photos can be from years ago or from just a few days ago. There aren't really any limitations, and even though it can be fun to participate, it really just gives people an excuse to post more."

So why not Throwback Thursday on my blog:


1987 somewhere in Colorado

Go on and share a throwback on your site. I would love to see them




10 comments:

  1. Great photo, Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have lots...think this will be my new Thursday thing!

      Delete
  2. Looks like snow still on the mountains behind you, Paula, in this picture. Looked like a happy time!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Richard's hat! Gosh, but your younger son (Justin?) looks just like you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never even remember him wearing a hat like that! Isn't that crazy? And yes, my youngest son does look a lot like me. The oldest looks just like his biological dad

      Delete
  4. This will be a fun way to share your memories with us. Handsome fellows - all three of 'em!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!