1. Outside my window....today it is cloudy. They are saying we might getting a little rain. It's only 71* right now. A beautiful day!
2. I am thankful for....my family and all my friends (that means you too, blogging buddies) who have been with me these past three years as I was a caregiver. And you are still here with me as I grieve my loss.
3. In the kitchen....there hasn't been much going on in my kitchen. I need to get back to it and cook again. I know the family will appreciate it.
4. I am wearing....my uniform, black yoga shorts and a bright turquoise shirt.
5. I am creating....memories. Right here on my blog, for my family and friends.
6. I am going....to put on foot in front of the other until I get to the end.
7. I am reading....NOTHING! I have to get back to that.
8. I am learning....that I was wrong when I thought I had gone through all the grief as I watched Richard slowly die. I was, oh so wrong.
9. I am pondering....what the future holds for me.
11.One of my favorite things....is summer. This summer will be one that I will always remember. And next summer, I plan to spend in the sun!
12. A few plans for the rest of the week....Darian and Harley have debate practices on Monday and Wednesday and I hope to start painting in his room.
13. A peek into my day....I am continuing to share my pictures of Richard. Here is when we took 3 of the grand-kids to the Royal Gorge. That is Harley, holding Papa's hand, so that he wouldn't be afraid walking across the bridge. :)
Please go to Sunday Stealing and join the list of those who are sharing their 13 things today.