1. Organize my Home
My goal in May was to clean out all old, outgrown, no longer worn clothes. We made it through Darian and Papa's. I took a full trunk of things to the Good Will store.
June goal...This month we will work on Harley and grandma's things.
2. Freezer Cooking
I did great with this one. We made and froze chicken wraps and breakfast burritos.
June goal...more chicken wraps and 2 casseroles in the freezer
3. Family Budget
Oh wow this one got blown to hell. I paid out to have the house painted so depleted my budget really good. Plus, had a plumbing crisis. But we made it without digging a hole. So not a total disaster.
June Goal...summer camps will need to be worked into the budget this month
4. Use more coupons....I have yet to figure out how I can remember them. I typed them into my app..Out of Milk and put them in my billfold so we will see if this works.
June goal...Use the coupons instead of leave them on the counter.
5. Use My Savings Account better...see number 3. Nothing went into savings this month.
June goal...at least make deposits into the 3 accounts, no matter how small.
6. Use Hospice Better...I took Hospice to task in the month of May. We will see how that works out for me.
June Goal...sign up (again) to use a home health aid mid-week. I need to avoid getting burned out.
7. Forgive Myself...ongoing! I need to practice this daily.
June Goal...Keep forgiving.
8. Worry less..love more...ongoing!
June Goal...stop all that we are doing a few times and go for a sno-cone or an ice cream!
How are your goals coming? We have to hang in there....