Also it is the 16th day of the Blog Everyday in May Challenge that is taking place over at Love Happy Daily. I will be linking up here.
Today's prompt is:
Blogging is about sharing the love. Tell us about 5 blogs that you love reading regularly.
- Wendy at A Day in the Life on The Farm. We have become fast friends in the blogging world. We are both care-givers; she to her mom and me to my husband.
- Lisa at My Sweet Peanut. Lisa is also a caregiver to her mom. And I love her One Word Wednesday link-up.
- Allison, my long-time blogging friend at What if This is As Good as it Gets? She is a teacher, a knitter, and a book reader. I love her blog everyday. She is also the hostess of Sunday Stealing.
- Betty at A Bench With a View is a new friend that I recently met and became friends with. I really enjoy her blog and reading about life in Southern California.
- Cristy at My Own Personal Stage is one of the kindest, most caring person that I feel like I know and love as if she were a daughter. She hasn't blogged for awhile, so maybe this will give her a kick in the butt. I miss you Cristy.
I love all of these gals for different reasons. They all reach out and support me in my journey almost everyday. I feel like we are friends. I look forward to someday meeting each one of them.