Thursday, May 22, 2014

Papa singing to us...

I am late getting this shared but I hope that you will enjoy it as much as the kids and I have. One evening last week I asked Richard how he was doing and he kept saying "how YOU doing?" (like Joey on Friends) so I taped it on my phone. He also sang to us. I will forever treasure this snippet of my life. Please excuse the teeth....it was the end of the day, after two does of Morpine (for Papa, not me) and we were getting him ready for bed. I am linking this with Love Happy Daily for today's prompt:


Share a video clip that you are loving at the moment.  It could be as simple as a song on YouTube or an inspirational speaker on TED Talks.





10 comments:

  1. How touching. Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad that I videoed it....some day I am sure there will be a ton of tears shed over this 30 seconds of our life.

      Delete
  2. That is precious and I enjoyed it immensely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Fancy. It is precious to me as well

      Delete
  3. Hi Paula, it sounds weird to say, "honored" ..... but honestly, that's the only word I can think of right now.
    I'm honored -- and thankful, to boot, that you've shared a glimpse of Richard with us.
    Here, I was ready to join Richard, singing "OK!, LA! ... H-O-M-A ...."
    Ya, I totally love that old song. This clip put a smile on my face.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That brought a tear to my eye Myra....thank you so much!

      Delete
  4. I know you will treasure hearing your hubby saying "I love you" back! Thanks for sharing this, brought a smile to my face!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I will. In fact it is encouraging me to use the video more while he is still with us

      Delete
  5. Oh my. That was so cute! A treasure for sure.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!