Sunday, May 4, 2014

Less/More

Today is day 3 in the Blog Every Day in May challenge which is hosted by Love Happy Daily. It is a beautiful Saturday afternoon here in Kansas. The sun is shining and for once we are not have gale-force winds. It is already 71* outside and supposed to have a high of 84* Maybe we can finally say that winter is over.


Write a Less/More list.  (For example, less watching - more dancing.)

  • Less bitching/more praising
  • Less anger/more happiness
  • Less sleeping/more exercise
  • Less thinking/more doing
  • Less negative/more positive.
This is a pretty big list for me....but I will give it my best shot. Now I am already a day late for Post number 4 will be up sometime today!!!

What is your less/more list?

12 comments:

  1. That is a great exercise to do. Mine would be less eating, more exercise. Less worrying, more trusting. (among so many others, LOL).

    I think you picked great ones to work on; I think I would concentrate on one at a time; might be overwhelming to change anything all at once, know what I mean?

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One at a time is a good idea...I will maybe add them to my monthly goals!

      Delete
  2. I really like Less thinking/more doing. Speaks to me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too....I do a lot of thinking about what I am going to do...

      Delete
  3. I thought the less/more was kind of hard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, but only because I left it for so late

      Delete
  4. I need to remember #5 every weekday between 7 and 3!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is one heavy list Paula ! better you than me lol...good luck my sweet x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!