Sunday, May 4, 2014

I AM a Superhero

Here we are at the very end of day 4. I am not doing so well with getting my responses to this challenge out very early. I need to work on that. I will be linking up with Love Happy Daily.







 What’s a compliment you have been given that has stuck with you? Who gave it to you? When? Where?



My youngest son gave me this birthday card on my birthday in April. I want to share what he wrote on the inside. I will admit that as I read it the tears flowed freely. He is the best son ANY mother could ever ask for.



click on picture to read his wonderful words!

And this magnet is now on my fridge right at eye level so that I see it everyday.
The best compliment I have ever received is to be called my son's hero!! 



12 comments:

  1. Beautiful story Paula, brought tears to my eyes too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wendy...he is the best. I don't know what I would do without him!

      Delete
  2. That is awesome!! I love the magnet reminder, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree! And the magnet is right where I can see it every single time I open the fridge (which is sometimes too much)

      Delete
  3. That is just the best. What a nice note he wrote!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was so sweet what he wrote; I like how he said to put the picture up on the fridge as a visible reminder for you when times get tough! I can see why you would treasure this comment (and of course him)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is more special than anyone will ever know. I am blessed to have him!!

      Delete
  5. Girl, that is an amazing son. I shed a tear over this one too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I shed a bucket...He is an amazing son. I don't know what I would do without him. Good to see you Boss Nurse

      Delete
  6. That's a keeper, for sure. I think our kids notice more than we give them credit for ... and it's so wonderful when they take the time to tell you. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is my youngest and he is always telling me what a good mom I am. I don't know if I am as good as he thinks I am. But I love him so much

      Delete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!