Tell us how your blog got its name (and tagline).
On October 8, 2008, I decided to start a blog. I don't know what made me decide to do that, but I did. I didn't tell anyone that I was going to have a blog. I just started one and began to write. At that time my blog was called Paula's Place. Some of my long time blogging friends will remember me from that blog. During the time that I was blogging at Paula's Place I discovered quite a few different Paula's Places when I type that into Google:
- Paula's Place..personal couture for horse riders
- Paula's Place...A book About Seduction Part 1.
- Paula's Place...a Bed & Breakfast in Homer, Alaska
- Paula's Place...where an Australian lady sold her self-created teaching resources
- Paula's Place-a blog about the experiences and adventures of a transgendered person
- Paula's Place...a restaurant in Mooreton, N.D.
- Paula's Place of Electrology in Massachusetts.
|I think there are like 4 parts!!|
So, because of issues that I don't want to go into today, I decided to change my blog. I even made it private at one point because of these unfortunate events. This was in August of last year. I did not stop blogging but I did try some different blogging places. I tried out WordPress, and didn't like it. So I made a new blog and imported/exported all of old blog and the new blog was born.
Smidgens, Snippets, & Bits
My title is because that is what my blog is all about. The smidgens, snippets, and bits of my life. My tag line is "the ramblings of a caregiver." If you have read my story you know that I am the full-time caregiver to my husband, Richard, who has end stage Parkinson's disease. And I am also the caregiver (mother/grandmother) to two teenage grandchildren who have lived with us for more than 5 years.
So there you have it. Why I am Who I am Today...or my blog anyway. Now tell me why you named your blog what you did....and then go share with Sunday at Love Happy Daily and link-up. I know you want to.