Thursday, May 15, 2014

Hope

Today is the 15th day of the Blog Everyday in May Challenge that is being hosted by Sunday at Love Happy Daily. Each day she provides us with a writing prompt. Today's prompt covers a few things I really love. So let's get to it..

 Create or share a poster, card or artwork that shares a message that inspires you.


I created this little poster at PicMonkey. Have you tried PicMonkey? I have wasted a bit of time there. I love it! Fun to bring out my creative side. The other thing this little poster focuses on is my WORD for 2014....Hope!
This message inspires me and reminds me that when I start to lose hope (and believe me I do that quite often) I just need to remind myself that maybe what God has in store for me is going to be really, really spectacular.

Linking up with Love Happy Daily here.

18 comments:

  1. Never lose hope Paula...I promise that you are right....God has great things in store for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's true. He has a plan for all of us. Everything for a reason. Hope you have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, that plan can sure come in handy a lot of times.
    Katy Did

    Life's Ride As I See It

    ReplyDelete
  4. I spend lots of time on PicMonkey, too! It's so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a perfect quote. I am saving that to my inspirations folder right now! I'm also off to check out PicMonkey if mom takes a nap this afternoon (fingers crossed! - I love playing on sites like that!) Hope you are having one of the good days.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately we are not having a good day

      Delete
  6. I have never heard of PicMonkey; I'm almost afraid to go over there and see what it is about; I probably will enjoy it. I like your saying and I like your thoughts about hope. I'm also sorry to hear today is not a good day :(

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a picture editor ....thanks Betty

      Delete
  7. Hi Paula, I love your poster, it is inspiring. I like having those little reminders around the place, like in my purse, on my computer screen or the fridge. They seem to 'ambush' me at just the right moments to pick me up and send me on my way again. Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love these kinds of things too! I need all the inspiration I can get.

      Delete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!