|click for list of blogging prompts|
Carrying on with the May Blogging Everyday Challenge that is hosted by Love Happy Daily. This is today's prompt:
5 things you love on a Friday.
1. I love to write 5 Minute Friday that is hosted by Lisa-Jo Baker. I didn't write during the month of April due to the A to Z Challenge but I am back today.
2. Friday is Blue Bloods night on TV and I am a huge Tom Selleck fan. I mean what older woman can't find this face to be drop dead gorgeous.
3. Friday is not the start of the weekend for us right now. The kids' last day of school was April 30th. There is a huge construction project going on in our district, so for the past two years the kids have gone to school 30 minutes longer each day so that their summer vacation is 4 months long, allowing more time for construction to be done without kids in the way. They are supposed to finish this summer. Here I am with fingers crossed. Four months is a long time to have bored teenagers at home.
4. Friday is the day before Justin and Paige come over from the city (about 50 miles from us) so I plan meals for the weekend and prepare for my one night that I get to sleep in my own bed and watch Army Wives.
5. Friday is also the day that I try to get all of my laundry done, folded and put away. Not really something to get excited about but I like having it all done before the weekend starts.
Now, I have shared my 5 favorite things about Friday. I will link up with Love Happy Daily here. What is your favorite thing about Friday?