Friday, May 23, 2014

Blogging Love


Have you ever written an entire post for your blog and then had it disappear. Grrrrr....that just happened with this one. And now I am going to try it again. I am typing on a laptop and I am not used to it so I probably hit a button that sent my post out into outerspace. Anyway this will be a busy holiday weekend at our house. I have company coming from Oklahoma. Maybe Papa will sing to them. If you missed it see it here. I still need to grocery shop. And I promised Richard I would get potted geraniums for his parents graves and we will take them out on Saturday.
Darian will be helping a fellow Boy Scout work on his Eagle Project. Harley has her weekly job to go to. She is helping a lady clean house this summer. This lady does in-home dialysis, which is a big experience for Harley. And she earns some pretty good spending money.

So, today the blogging prompt, from Love Happy Daily is:

Write a post about a particularly good or controversial comment someone left you.

I honestly have to say that all of my blog readers are like my good friends. They come almost everyday and leave comments that bolster me. Hug me. Lift me. Make me smile. Make me tear up a bit. I cannot think of a single comment because I love all the comments. I have the greatest friends in the blogging universe. I thank each of you. And I appreciate all the comments you leave. 

Please head over to the link up at Love Happy Daily and see what others are sharing.












17 comments:

  1. I love the blogging community. They are so kind on the whole and it is lovely to get lots of support. Sounds like you've got a busy weekend coming up! Have a good one!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Arline...I am hoping it is good for you as well

      Delete
  2. Enjoy your weekend Paula....believe it or not....we have no plans for the weekend other than attending my sister's surprise birthday party tonight...shhhhh it's a secret.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am surprised you have no plans! Have a good time surprising your sister though

      Delete
  3. Sounds like a busy weekend! I am so excited to just not have to set the alarm to roust kids for school for an extra day! Hope yours is wonderful - enjoy your company!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blogging and the community has and continues to sustain me. I completely understand what you mean.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Geraniums look so summery to me. I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kwiz..hope yours is good as well

      Delete
  6. Reading what you said about your blogger friends made me so happy and so glad that I found you out there in Bloggyland. My grandmother's windows were always full of geraniums. They make me think of her, always.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Geraniums will always be what will remind me of my husband...he loves them

      Delete
  7. That was sweet what you said about the comments left on your blog, Paula :) I do enjoy visiting you. Sounds like a fun weekend with company coming. That is a wonderful job for Harley to do to earn some spending money! Enjoy your time with the company :_

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you have a great weekend.

    I use Windows Live Writer when typing out my blogs. It was on my laptop when I bought it, you connect it to your blog and you can send it to your blog when you're ready. I've lost the power on my computer a few times while typing something out and when you restart the writer, it asks if you want to restore what you had before. It has quite a few features that I love about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will look into Windows Live. Never heard of it.

      Delete
  9. Hi Paula .. I hope you are having a different weekend with friends and company around you - which will make such a change. The thought of geraniums are gorgeous and I love the idea of them reaching upwards to the sky above his parents' graves ...

    Have a lovely memorial weekend .. cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  10. It was very busy with family here. I am ready for things to return to normal...

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!