Sunday, March 16, 2014

Sunday Stealing

Sunday Stealing: The Yeah Meme



Do you have another window or tab open? If so, what are they for? For some reason there is always a lot of tabs open: Facebook, Outlook mail, Google Feedly and What If This is as Good as it

Do you like to cook/bake? If I am in the mood, it is okay. Otherwise I would get take-out all the time if it wasn't so expensive.

What are you currently listening to? NCIS LA on the USA channel

How long have you lived in the house you live in? We just passed our 26th year mark

Are you tired? Yep, always!

Do you pick your words carefully, or just tend to blurt everything out? Depends on the circumstances. I am not very good at keeping things to myself if I am needing to say it!!

Are you nice to everyone? Only those who deserve it!
Have you ever tripped in public? Yep and broke my right leg in 4 places.
Are you a morning person or a night person? I am a night person being forced to live in a morning person's world.

Is it easier to forgive or forget? Neither are very easy for me.

Is there something that’s recently shocked you? That my husband is still alive and sitting in the dining room eating his breakfast.

Which is harder: walking away from somebody you love or coming back? Walking away is the hardest part

What were you doing at midnight last night? Watching season four of Army Wives.

What color are your eyes? Usually they are brown.

Come play along with the Sunday Stealing crowd by clicking here.

16 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing Paula. I am glad Richard was able to get up for breakfast this morning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He was so bright in the morning and tonight seems much like last Sunday. I am wondering if he is better when our son is here and then gets a bit down when he leaves....I don't know

      Delete
  2. What a coincidence. I am currently listening to NCIS-LA too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Ha! We seem to have some sort of crime drama on at our house all the time

      Delete
  3. That was a hulluva trip when you broke your leg- Ouch! Big Hugs for you and hubby, for lots and lots of reasons.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it was. We were on vacation and quite some ways from home.

      Delete
  4. Dang, but I laughed out-loud at your rejoinder: "Only those who deserve it!" (Wish I could get away with that, but I desperately need to keep my job!)

    Even when I can't, I love hanging out with those of you who DO speak their minds!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to desperately need a job too! Now I am a full-time caregiver and the pay sucks so I pretty much speak my mind now. Maybe if he wants to fire me he can

      Delete
  5. I don't multi-task very well so I usually only have one or two tabs open.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have had to learn to multi-task

      Delete
  6. I think you definitely "win" for worst trip. OUCH!

    Not sure why it's shocking that your husband is alive and eating breakfast, but I'm glad he is. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is very sick Stacy and has been for the past year. We are happy each day that he is still with us. I wonder what the prize is for worst trip??

      Delete
  7. It will be 26 years we've lived in our house, too, and hopefully with similar happiness as we've spent here! I've really enjoyed your meme!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Helena. Happy to have you stop by.

      Delete
  8. I missed this one. I want to go back and do it. I am pretty much with you on all your answers. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment