I haven't done a Saturday Nine in quite a long time. Today, I just don't feel like being 'real'. I am bummed. And burned out. So I am keeping it light.
Too Close: Hear the song here.
1. This song is about friendship that turned romantic. Have you ever crossed that line with a friend? How did it turn out?
Yep, my husband started out as my boss, then my friend, then the friend to my sons, then my companion, then my roommate and now my husband. I would say that it worked out great!
2.When he was a kid, this week's singer Alex Clare, listened to his dad's Steve Wonder records. When you were in 7th/8th grade what records were you into?
Oh my gosh! Now this will really date me. I was into the Beach Boys, Bobby Vinton, Paul and Paula, Skeeter Davis. But music back then wasn't anything like now. We had 45 records we listened to. Actually they belonged to my aunt. Rarely do I ever remember music on the radio. And we certainly never owned anything where we could carry it around with us.
3. "Too Close" has been featured on the TV show, "The Vampire Diaries". Do you enjoy shows, movies, books about the supernatural.
Now this one is easy.....NOPE
4. Some of Alex Clare's tour dates were sponsored by Bud Light. Do you like beer?
Yep, and Bud Light is my favorite. Due to my care-giving responsibilities I don't drink it very often though.
5. Mr. Clare trained to be a chef, just in case the music thing didn't work out. Are you a good cook?
Eh, I don't know that I would really call myself a cook. I can put together a recipe and it is okay. Sometimes it is fabulous. I am more of a 'fixer' of food.
6. Crazy Sam is forever running out of mayo because she slathers it on her sandwiches. What is on your grocery list?
I have to stop and go check my Out of Milk app (have you tried that for your smart phone? It is great) I need Melatonin, jelly beans, juices, pickle relish, snack cakes, spray bottle , pinto beans, beef round steak.
7.Where are you most likely to find spare change? In the washing machine, between the sofa cushions or under the floor mat of your car.
None of the above. Most of my spare change finds its way into the ashtray of my car. Once I found $40.00 worth of change stuffed in there.
8. How did you spend your Friday night?
I spent it the way that I spend all of my nights. Sitting in the living room with my husband. Him in front of the TV. Me on the computer. Kids doing their thing. Darian had a friend over for the night and Harley went to bed early!
9. Do you use Pinterest?
Yes! I love Pinterest. That is where I put all my ideas for future use. I need to go over there and do some cleaning though. It is getting really, really full.
Now if you want to join us just click on the photo and sign up: