Monday, March 24, 2014

Menu Planning Monday

I haven't been menu planning and I don't like that. I don't want to have to think at 5:00 p.m. what I am going to make for dinner. So I am going to try to work it out again this week and link up with Menu Plan Monday at I'm an Organizing Junkie



March 24-March 30

MONDAY

Spaghetti with meat sauce
Garlic Bread



TUESDAY

Hamburgers
French Fries

WEDNESDAY

Kids eat at church
PGEO

THURSDAY

over noodles
(Harley has a music festival)

Friday

Baked Sweet potatoes
Corn

Saturday

Leftovers and whatever!

Sunday

Carrots/Zucchini

There, now I feel so much better.
A full week of menus planned and shopped for.
And if we like them...
Freezer meals!





8 comments:

  1. Thanks Wendy....now I better go work on that spaghetti sauce

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find my week goes by smoother if I do menu plan. I always do it the day before or the morning of our grocery shopping day. I've even taken to the practice of now dating the recipes I use on the day I made them so I make sure I don't repeat them too often, LOL :)

    sounds like good eats this week!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds like a good idea Betty!

      Delete
  3. Leftovers is my favorite day. Most things tastes better after it has sit in the fridge for a couple of days. Especially pasta and meats.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Darian and Harley are terrible at eating leftovers. Isn't that crazy?

      Delete
    2. My family sucks at it too. They just don't know what is good.

      Delete
    3. That's why I look forward to Justin coming on the weekend. He will eat his momma's good home cooking. Even when it is leftovers

      Delete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!