Friday, March 28, 2014

April is Coming

Time is getting closer. Time to write for the A To Z Challenge. My theme this years is going to be about my crazy, care-giving life. I'm writing my posts in my own kind of poetry style. Is that okay? Kind of sing-song style. Nothing too deep. I am tired of too deep. But a lot of it dark for care-giving is mostly dark! Some of it will be funny. Cause sometimes it just is. I am number 205 on a list of 1774 people who have signed up to blog on the A to Z Challenge. Now that is just crazy! My plan is to visit 10 new blogs everyday. I can't promise that I will leave comments on 10 new blogs but I am going to bookmark those who get my attention and I can go get to know them better after April is over. My goal is to find more blogging friends. Maybe some that share my same interests. What about you? Have you signed up yet to do the A to Z Challenge? You still have time. Just go here.

13 comments:

  1. I am anxious to read your posts. I didn't join because I will be on vacation for 10 days during the month and don't know how religiously I will be posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I signed up and I'm a little nervous about it. It has been a little while since I've blogged everyday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pick a theme you are crazy about and it will be easier

      Delete
  3. I've been off from work the past two days so I've been reading a few blogs from the A/Z Theme Reveal and marking a few I'm going to be following during the challenge as well as trying to read at least 10 different blogs daily. Not sure how I'll do that because I also want to keep up with the other blogs I read that aren't participating in the challenge plus working full time, etc., but we'll see how it goes. I think the way you write your posts will be interesting to read; I look forward to reading them.

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Betty. I will be following you too!

      Delete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I haven't started to think about what I'm writing for A-z. Guess I'll worry about that on the first. I'll check back in with you during the A-Z
    Jann aka #1Nana @benchmark60

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Paula - that's great .. you've certainly got the right idea for the A-Z ... and yes as I went through my mother's journey with her .. I didn't need other challenges - so can quite see your idea for lightness and sing-song style .. they sound like fun .. see you then -cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's Hilary. It is my life right now and I write about my life.

      Delete
  6. Yay, I can't wait to read what you come up with. And I am gonna try and do better about commenting. I still read everyone but never have time to comment. I am doing the challenge for the first time and I am a tad nervous. We shall see how it goes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah Aleshea I can't wait to see your A To Z!

      Delete
  7. Writing/blogging is very therapeutic, as I'm sure you know! I have to watch myself that it doesn't get unbalanced. I'm enjoying visiting new sites and meeting new people as part of the A-Z challenge (and reveal posts!) Can't wait for tuesday! My theme is Family History Gail at Making Life An Art

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!