Wednesday, February 12, 2014

So What! Wednesday

Already Wednesday! And time to join Life After I Dew's link up to see what everyone is saying "So What" to this week.



So What! Wednesday

So What...We love the Olympics. Don't you? I can't decide which is my favorite, the summer or the winter? But we always watch. Especially opening and closing nights. This year in Sochi, Russia was awesome, even though if the announcers had not been explaining what was going on I am sure that I wouldn't have had a clue.

So What...If Shaun White didn't win another Gold Medal. He is still going to be known as the greatest snow boarder of his era. And didn't that Russian-born, Iouri, look fabulous on the Pike? Congrats go to Iouri!

So What...Would it make me less American if I really want to see Tatiana Volosozhar Maxim Trankov win. They are mesmerizing to watch. I love Americans Chalie White and Merly Davis. But secretly I am rooting for the Russians. 

So tell me do you love the Olympics? Do you have any favorites.

12 comments:

  1. I'm just excited that a former student, Russell Currier, is competing in the Men's Biathlon. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is very exciting! I will watch for him

      Delete
  2. This is a cute meme; I'll have to remind myself to do it next week!

    Honestly, for some reason this Olympics hubby and me haven't been into them like other years when we've watched coverage of them in the evenings. Not sure why because I usually like the winter Olympics with figure skating, bob sledding, etc. Glad you are enjoying them!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We really get into them especially in the winter months. And yippee my favorite Russians won the Gold Medal tonight!!

      Delete
  3. What a delightful post, Paula! to a lovely link up idea! I think we all need a "so what" day to laugh all the stress off! :D

    Thank you for visiting my blog at Your Medical Guide and for signing up for the AtoZ Theme Reveal BlogFest at http://vidyasury.com! Can't wait to see your theme reveal post! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting ME Vidya Sury! I am looking forward to the reveal

      Delete
  4. I saw the pairs competition last night and the Russians were really the best. AND it was so heart warming to see how emotional they were. The Russians have a history of being pretty stoic like they "deserved" to win. But these folks were not only good, but they were appreciative of the support in a way that came across for TV viewers. I wanted them to win too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were by far the best. But tonight my heart was with Charlie and Meryl. I am so happy for them. I would have hated to have been a judge though as all three teams were wonderful

      Delete
  5. I feel like such a slacker; I haven't watched the winter olympics at all. I watched the summer one religiously, but we have just been so busy. Hopefully I will catch a little bit of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We get to watch ALL DAY LONG! But we love the winter Olympics the best

      Delete
    2. I watched the closing ceremonies does that count?? lol The giant bear kind of creeped me out.

      Delete
    3. LOL....and we missed most of the closing ceremonies due to our cable going off and staying off for 3 hours. I was so pissed!

      Delete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!