Monday, February 24, 2014

Menu Plan Monday

The weekend is over and it was a good one. I did a pretty good job of sticking to the menu plan this past week. Those Crispy Southwestern Chicken Wraps, that I made on Monday, were super easy and very, very good. I did not use cilantro and I grilled them on my new Cuisinart Grill we got for Christmas. I actually ended up with more than the recipe said and we ate them during the week for lunch and snacks. Both Richard and the kids loved them, so this is a keeper. On Tuesday we did have the sloppy joes with the Pasta Salad and it too was another big hit. I will make it again as well. When the kids went to church on Wednesday night, I loaded Papa into the car, we drove through the car wash and then went through KFC drive-thru, because he has been craving fried chicken. Yummy! Thursday we did the White Trash Casserole. This is one of my kiddo's favorite and it always is a winner. Friday we had leftovers from the week. On Saturday we went with spaghetti and today for dinner I made the Pork Chop Suey. I served it with both rice and chow mein noodles. It was a big hit with all but the granddaughters. They ate mini corn dogs. Thanks Wendy for that easy recipe. I will do that again as well.

Now lets get on to this week's plan. Shall we?



Week of February 24-March 2

Monday


I have all the ingredients. I get to go with Harley tonight to enroll in high school

Tuesday

Chili dogs
French Fries

Wednesday

PGEO night!
Wonder where we'll go this week

Thursday

Chili

Friday

We are going to order Pizza

Saturday

Chicken and Noodles
Mashed potatoes and gravy
corn

Sunday

Corn Beef Sandwiches
Ham Sandwiches for the picky girls


I am linking up with I'm an Organizing Junkie

7 comments:

  1. I am going to try those chicken wraps. Thanks Paula

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure you guys will like them Wendy!

      Delete
  2. Oh! Good luck with the high school enrollment. That's a big step!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are both having a form of hot dogs this week. I wished my family liked ham...sigh... I am going to try the chicken wraps. I think that is something we will enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We exchanged our hot dogs for sausage biscuits and gravy. Papa didn't want hot dogs. ALL my family loved the wraps. Give them a try

      Delete
    2. Heehee...we went the opposite and had hot dogs three nights. I guess because we hadn't had them in so long that we rediscovered our love for them.

      Delete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!