Saturday, February 15, 2014

Menu Plan Monday





I haven't done a menu plan for a couple of weeks and it sure does make a difference in how our week goes. I hate having to come up with an idea for supper at the last minute. So I have my plan all ready to go. And. as usual, I will link up with The Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday. I get so many great ideas by browsing around other people's posts. So here goes:

MENU PLAN MONDAY
FEBRUARY 17-FEBRUARY 23

MONDAY

Re-fried Beans

TUESDAY

Sloppy Joes

WEDNESDAY

We call this PGEO night
The kids eat at church with their youth group
Papa and Grandma eat out

THURSDAY

White-Trash Casserole

FRIDAY

Pork Chop Suey
Rice

SATURDAY

Spaghetti
Garlic Bread 

SUNDAY

Cheesy Ham and Hash Brown Casserole


Check out some of the menu plans at I'M an Organized Junkie's Menu Plan Monday. You might find a new meal that your family will love.






6 comments:

  1. You are so organized! the PGEO sounds like a good plan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have really just started doing this since Richard got sick and I had to stop working and staying home. At that time planning the menu was a huge cost saver and I needed to do that. But now I like knowing what we are eating each night. Then I don't have to stand in front of the fridge and think about it at 5 p.m.

      Delete
  2. I am intrigued by the White Trash Casserole....going to give that a looksie now. I wished my family liked sloppy joes. What a good fast cheap easy meal. I did finally get them to start eating meatloaf but only if I make them in muffin tins.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The White Trash Casserole is one of my family's favorites. But then again we love anything loaded with cheese. Those chicken wraps we had last night were awesome.

      Delete
    2. Definitely just put the chicken wraps on my master list. Thanks.

      Delete
    3. I hope you guys will like it!

      Delete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!