2. I splurge on...a smartphone. I stay home 90% of the time so I don't really need a smartphone or the bill that goes with it. But I like having one. So I splurged. And it gives me something to occupy me when I am waiting for kids to get out of activities. But I could survive with a simple, old-style flip phone.
3. My worst habit is...bitching. There! Now you know. Sometimes I don't have a good reason to bitch. I just bitch. Maybe just to hear my own voice. Mostly I bitch at the kids about stuff they do more don't do. Sometimes I bitch at Richard. And then I feel bad. I need to work on this bitching thing.
4. My passport represents...years gone by. My passport expired and I did not renew it. I got it in 1995. Before we took our first trip out of America. And it has been everywhere. It has lots of stamps. And it represents memories of good times with Richard. Maybe one day I will want another passport. But for now it is okay that it is expired.
5. My most ridiculous fear is...I am not even going to pretend that I believe this is a ridiculous fear. But I am down-right terrified of mice. I am not even kidding here. If I see a mouse (even on TV) I will have nightmares. If I think there is one in my house I cannot sleep. I have stuffed so much steel wool in every tiny nook and cranny in this house that my husband used to say a magnet flying over us could lift the house right off the foundation. They are creepy. And sneaky. And dirty. And eek....scary! I sure hope writing about them doesn't haunt me later.
6. My favorite thing to give is...love! I give my family all of my love. I lovingly (and bitchingly (is that even a word?) take care of Richard and the two teen grandchildren that live with us. From sun up until sun-down, I take care of them. With love! So there....