Tuesday, February 11, 2014

14 Years Old

The tiny cake
Yum
With all that has been going on here I have forgotten to share Harley's Birthday pictures. Her birthday was last Tuesday. The day of our big snow. School was canceled and she was devastated. Middle school girls make a 'big deal' out of other girls birthdays at school. School was also out on Wednesday. So by the time she went back to school the girls (who all have short attention spans) had forgotten about her birthday.
Darian and I treated her to a
tiny birthday cake with one 
candle on her birthday.

A funny!
 Then on Saturday, when her Uncle and cousin came we celebrated again. This time she invited another friend and they had a sleep-over. I am not sure why they call it that. There isn't much sleeping going on. They played Rock Band and watched movies and played the Wii. They ate and ate. And had Blind Makeovers (where the person putting the make-up on the other person wears a blindfold.)They had a good time.
14 years old
Papa and Harley


The girls

Photo bombed by Uncle Justin

Rocking out

Darian made the name plate for her! It's her favorite college
Kansas State University. 

16 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! Happy Birthday, Harley!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elena. They did have a good time

      Delete
  2. happy belated birthday Harley! Looked like you had a fun day celebrating it!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely young lady. I think she will be quite a good looking young woman.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Elaine. I am told she looks a lot like me. Hehehehe!

      Delete
  4. Best wishes to the birthday girl! I must say that the closeup of her at the beginning of the post is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gram. She is a beauty. But I might be just a bit biased!

      Delete
  5. Loved the pictures on Instagram. What a fun birthday. Elexis had two friends over that same weekend. Not much sleep here either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We don't do the girlfriend thing very often. Paige comes every Saturday so I already feel that is enough. I just don't have the patience for it anymore

      Delete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!