Monday, January 27, 2014

Menu Planning Monday

It is Monday! And it feels like a Monday at my house. The weekend, thank goodness, is over and I am ready for some big-time peace and quiet. Justin and Paige were here from Wichita. And I am always grateful for that! Darian had a wrestling tournament (of which he placed second in his weight class...go Darian) I played with my new phone and tried to figure out Darian and Harley's new phones. And we ate! Now it is time for Menu Planning Monday. so let's get started:

Monday January 27

Chicken Pot Pie

Tuesday


Wednesday

Kids eat at church
Papa and I will eat something takeout

Thursday

Harley has her last BB game


Friday


Saturday

HAPPY 16th BIRTHDAY DARIAN

Shepard's Pie
Birthday cake

Sunday

Green Bean Soup

I am linking up with I'm An Organizing Junkie






8 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful weekend and a great week ahead of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy reading other's weekly menus for meal ideas. :-) Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too! And sometimes I find some great recipes

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Yes...it is on Friday. We will celebrate when his Uncle comes on Saturday. He will be 16! Gulp

      Delete
  4. Hash brown potato soup sounds wonderful! Ahh...16! Yikes!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!