Monday, January 13, 2014

Menu Plan Monday


This past week pretty much sucked for my menu plan. We stayed on track Monday and that was about it. I made the Cream Cheese Chicken, but I didn't double it as planned and put one in the freezer. But it was a wonderful recipe and I will continue to plan to make it for the freezer. I doubt that I will add the pasta until the day that I fix it though. I have never had much success with freezing and re-heating cooked pasta. Have you? Anyway off to this week.

Menu Plan for January 13-19

Monday
January 13

Leftover Monday
lots from the weekend

Tuesday
January 14


Wednesday
January 15

Kids have church at 6:30
take out for Papa and me

Thursday
January 16

Both kids out of town for sports
Grilled cheese and tomato soup

Friday


Saturday



Sunday

Baked Potatoes
Peas

As you can see (if you look closely) most of this was last weeks menu. But I have already grocery shopped and have all the ingredients so I might as well use the same plan. Right?

What are you making this week? I am linking up with I'm an Organizing Junkie for Menu Plan Monday 

4 comments:

  1. Grilled cheese sandwiches with tomato soup are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love easy meals. I want to try that cheeseburger casserole, but don't have freezer space to do three. I will have to work with the ingredients to make just one. We had to do a lot of rearranging of our meals because of play rehearsals.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is why I didn't end up making it this week...not because I didn't have the freezer space but because I just didn't want to deal with making 3 recipes. So we had chicken and noodles instead

      Delete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!