Thursday, January 9, 2014

January Friday's Letters

It is hard to believe that we are already at the second Friday in January. This week's letters:

Dear Darian: Yipee! Another win added to your wrestling record. I know you felt bad that you won but the scratches on your face and arm showed that you deserved it!

Dear Linda: Thank you for coming yesterday and allowing me to grocery shop. Richard really enjoyed the foot massage and shave! We might just keep you coming once a week.

Dear Weather: I am tired of snow and ice. Come on.....melt!!

Dear Family and Friends: All of you who visited, called, or sent cards to make Richard's birthday special yesterday...thank you! Thank you!

Dear Stacy: You are a great Hospice nurse. Thank you so much for helping to calm my fears. It is hard to quit being a nurse and just be a wife. Thank you for letting me do that.

Love,

Paula


4 comments:

  1. Dear Paula, I am so happy you are allowing others to come in and help you out a little with Richard and I am glad that he had a special birthday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is what I need to do. It is hard. I don't know if it is because I am such a control freak (which I am) or if I think I am the only one that can take care of him right (which I do) but I have to do this for me. And it is hard. We set up a time for her to come next week too

      Delete
  2. Yay Darian!!!!! Yay for Linda!!! Hopefully her next visit, you can be a little more relaxed with your shopping. Happy Belated Birthday to Richard (the day of my fender bender). I am glad you have a good hospice nurse. Yay Stacy. oh and Yay Paula (just cause I love ya)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay Darian...he won again this week. Not so yay to Stacy and Linda this week. I am pissed at Hospice this week. But next week will be better I'm sure. And Yay Cristy. Love you too!

      Delete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!