Prompts for Week Four (January 29)
2. The secret to life is...something I wished I knew. I think each of us has to figure out for ourselves what we want our life to be. And then we just have to keep working to get there. I am almost 63 years old and I am still trying to figure out what I want and where I am going.
3. I get my money’s worth by...shopping around on the internet to find the best price. And then I try to buy the best that I can afford.
4. On a scale of 1 to 10, my level of organization is...maybe somewhere around 5. I am not completely unorganized. Neither am I completely organized. I want to be. And it is a goal of mine. I am working on it this year. The month of January I have been working on my desk. It IS getting better. Really!
5. A gentleman always...holds the door open for a lady. First thing that came to mind. But, I have been known to hold the door open for a gentleman too.
6. Handwritten notes are...something that I cherish from the past. My husband used to leave me notes. I kept some of them. I am glad I have them. It seems that handwriting is something from another era. We are all so into technology now!
If you want to know more about Finish This click on the button avobe or head over to Coastlined and pay Lisa a visit