Saturday, January 11, 2014

Blah, Blah, blah

I have the Saturday morning blahs! Or maybe they are the after Christmas blahs. Or it could be 'the I got out of the house for a break and came back home and it's all still the same' blahs. But, whatever it is it is still the blahs. Do you ever feel that way? It's like I look around to see what needs done and it is the same stuff that I did yesterday. Except my house is a bit messier than usual because I still have all these damn Christmas totes sitting around and I haven't finished packing up the Christmas crap!



Why is it more fun to put up Christmas decorations than it is to take them down?

On a good note, though, the sun is out! And it is only 10:30 a.m. and the temperature is already 40*. So we will be in for some warm weather. Maybe it will melt all this snow and ice and take away the weather blahs. 

Do you ever have a word that every time you type it the red wavy line appears under it? Mine is temperature. I don't know what it is about that word that I just can't seem to get it spelled right. Ever! Temperature! There! I did it...I might have cheated a bit.

That was a bit off the topic, but that is how I feel today. Off topic! How are you feeling today. Want to share any of your 'blahs'? 

12 comments:

  1. Well Paula, as you know, we are putting away Christmas stuff too. Finished the main floor yesterday and the basement today. I am kind of cheating though. We put everything into Mom's room since it is empty because I want to clean out and organize the attic before I put the Christmas stuff away....Talk about BLAH!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine is done, done, done! Thanks to my son and grandson

      Delete
  2. Housecleaning. With only one day off a week the last thing I want to do is mop floors and run the steam cleaner over the carpets. The house looks fine, I just don't want to deal with the stuff I really hate doing. Wah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to have a cleaning service come in. But, I'd be too embarrassed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too...I would have to clean before they got here.

      Delete
  4. My blahs are not trigger by tasks to be done or my surroundings. When I don't get enough sleep - which is not as uncommon as it used to be - I get the blahs! And sometimes getting good uninterrupted sleep is a challenge - not for any good reason now but just because I think my body is changing (AND NOT IN GOOD WAYS!!!) :-)

    Oh well, I slept pretty well last night so today should be a good day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same with me Elaine. And that happens a lot for me, as I know that you are aware of, having been a caregiver yourself. But my son was here last night and I slept well too!

      Delete
  5. Oh yeah ... I've had the blah's big-time. Unfortunately, they all come Monday-Friday while I'm at work ... then, my weekends speed by, as if to mock me. Makes me want to holler, "time-out!" (please). Ya, I sense you feel that way, too.
    Here's to better days!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Myra...you got what I was trying to say!

      Delete
  6. Hee hee...I loved the randomness of temperature...

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!