Tuesday, December 17, 2013

That Naughty Little Elf




It is crazy to think that we are already on day 17 of Holidailies. Today we have the writing prompt of:

Elf on a Shelf: Adorable childhood tradition or creepy stalker?

I have seen Elf on a Shelf for the past several years all over the internet. Our 'adopted daughter' has one for her kiddos and they have a lot of fun with it. I think it would have been a fun thing to do with my boys when they were growing up. They would have found it to be a hoot. He sure can get into a lot of mischief. I think parents need to find him doing some good as well as the naughty little things. But I am not bothered by it at all. And I don't find it creepy either. 




4 comments:

  1. I am a little jealous that we never had a chance to play with the elf LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would have been fun, wouldn't it have?

      Delete
  2. Hee hee...we know my thoughts on this little guy. I definitely agree with doing some good. All I see are him being naughty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes he is sure a naughty little guy..

      Delete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!