The Blerp Meme
from Lucy B. Survey's
1. When you get headaches do you take painkillers right away or try to wait it out?
I am a terrible 'pill-taker' so I wait it out!
2.Is there a really funny You Tube video that you would like to recommend to me?
I am really not into You Tube videos
3. Did you watch Sesame Street when you were little?
No! Ha! Ha! Sesame Street was first broadcast on TV in 1969 and that is the year that I graduated from high school, went to business college, and got married! I am old!
4. What's the last thing that you touched, other than your computer?
I fixed a snack for Richard. So I touched snack cakes.
5. When was the last time that you talked to your best friend?
I haven't talked to my best 'female' friend in a couple of months. We texted last week. My other best friend is my husband, and I just talked to him.
6. How often do you listen to music?
Not as often as I would like. Always in the car. But at home our TV is on 24/7 for Richard.
7. What color is your cell phone?
My cell phone is an HTC Rhyme...so it is purple.
8. What is the last non-alcoholic drink that you drank?
At dinner tonight I had a glass of peach tea.
9. Do you like to wear sweatpants?
Sure! If they are big and sloppy then they are comfy. I don't own any right now but that is a good thing to put on my Christmas list. I rarely dress in much of anything but Yoga pants anymore (and mine have never been to a yoga class).
10.What song are you currently listening to and who sings it?
I am currently listening to the news on TV.
11. Have you ever gotten a black eye?
No I have not.
12. What caused it?
13. How many times have you checked up on your ex?
Lately....never! Why would I. He has been out of my life for 34 years and I couldn't care less what he is up to.
14. If you had to get a tattoo what would it be?
I have thought about getting a small magnolia to honor my friend who died a few years ago.
15. How many tabs are open right now?
16. Are you scared of needles?
No, I am a nurse. However I don't like getting shots, having IV's or blood drawn. But I do like sticking people. But I am not afraid of them.
17. Do you believe that love can last forever?
Not the kind of romantic love that makes your heart do flip-flops but yes love can and does last forever.
18. Are goodbyes easy or hard for you?
Well it depends on why I am saying good-bye. If it is family leaving and I know they will come back it isn't hard. If I am saying good bye to someone for like the final time ever, then yes it is hard!
19. Would you rather sing or dance?
There was a day when I would rather have danced. But now I am older and my joints hurt so I will stick with singing.....