Wednesday, December 18, 2013

So What Wednesday


This week I am saying "So what....


  • if I am in such a shitty mood. I am tired of all this care-taking stuff!
  • if my carpets need vacuumed and I don't feel like doing it.
  • if I bitch about missing out on some of my favorite shows on TV. I am tired of all the Christmas specials.
  • if my So What list is so short. If I keep this up my mood will only get worse.

I am linking up with So What Wednesday! I hope they don't mind that my mood is so awful and I used a couple of curse words here. Just how it is! Richard has had a few days with little sleep, due to his dementia, and I am tired. Today he seems a bit better...although still having a few hallucinations. He did sleep well last night (due to some pills I gave him) but I didn't sleep that well. I am sure that I will tonight.


8 comments:

  1. So what.....if they do mind....you needed to vent!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So what Wednesday is about what's on your mind - if you need to vent, you need to vent. I hope that your week gets better and that you're able to get some more sleep tonight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Karen. And thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  3. You always tell me that it is okay to vent! Vent away Miss Paula! Sometimes it just makes you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is okay! And it is my blog. Right?

      Delete
  4. I am glad you were able to vent a little frustration. It is probably just the tip of the aggravation and frustration you probably are feeling. On a side note: I am saying so what to my house looking like a tornado went through it...I have been busy baking and finishing the Christmas shopping. If I had carpet, they would need vacuumed. Instead my floors need to be swept...bad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You always make me laugh! Thanks for being my friend!

      Delete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!