Tuesday, December 17, 2013

My Top Ten At Christmas


I love Christmas music and it is hard to decide what are my favorites. And who is my favorite artist that sings each particular song. But for List It Tuesday these are my favorites:

1. Silent Night...Bing Crosby
2. Oh Holy Night...John Denver
3. Blue Christmas...Elvis Presley
4. Away In A Manger...Faith Hill
5. The Christmas Song...Tony Bennett
6. Jingle Bells...Frank Sinatra
7. Santa Claus is Coming to Town...Frank Sinatra
8. Joy to the World...Faith Hill
9. Oh Come All Ye Faithfull...Nat King Cole and Dean Martin
10.I'll Be Home for Christmas...Bing Crosby

You can go here to read the rules for List it Tuesday and then join along by linking up at Many Little Blessings




4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Wendy...it is so peaceful to listen to Christmas music

      Delete
  2. I love your list. I like the older traditional singers of the classic songs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too...but then I am an old lady

      Delete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!