Sunday, December 1, 2013

Menu Plan Monday



I am going to be joining Laura at I'm An Organizing Junkie on Mondays with my Menu Plan for the week. I find that when I plan my week in advance I am able to always have what I need on hand, we eat out less, and I don't have to scramble at the last moment to find us something to eat. Go over to Laura's to see what others are doing with their menu plans



December 2-8

Monday

Tomato Soup
Grilled Cheese Sandwiches

(Monday's are busy with a small time frame in which to feed 4 people on different schedules  for the evening. This is fast!)

Tuesday


Wednesday

(I will pack this up for the kids to take to church with them)

Thursday

White Chicken Chili in Crock pot
Corn muffins

Friday

John Wayne Casserole

Saturday

Green Bean Soup
Sour Dough Bread

Sunday

Pot Roast
Potatoes
Carrots


11 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to Friday so I can see what a John Wayne Casserole is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendy you can click the link and see what it is all about. I won't be doing daily step by step instructions. Things might change here between now and Friday as you well know. This is my plan

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's going to be wicked cold in Vegas. low 40s during the day...low 30s at night That always puts me in the mood for comfort foods.
    Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the visit . We are going to be 10* Thursday night....

      Delete
  4. Green Bean soup sounds delicious. It's going to be cold this next weekend, so soup sounds like a great meal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is Richard's recipe. When he had his stroke I had to learn how to make it. My grandkids love it and it always is fun when they compare mine to Papa's. I couldn't mess it up if I wanted to but it sure makes him smile when they tell him that his is better!!

      Delete
  5. I'd love your recipe for your White Chicken Chili--can you email it to me? I have one, but I'd like to see how yours compares :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa...click on the name...It is a link to where I got the recipe....I can't find your email address anymore. Don't know what I did with it

      Delete
  6. Welcome to Menu Plan Monday! I'm a newbie myself and just joined the link party about a month ago. :)
    I'm intrigued by the Green Bean Soup. Do you ever post recipes on your blog?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Kim. Thanks for visiting me. I am going to have to make a post about the Green Bean Soup. It is my husband's recipe and people always ask about it. Trust me, it is yummy!

      Delete
    2. It sounds good. I'll look forward to the recipe. :)

      Delete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!