Friday, December 20, 2013

Ha! Ha! Crafting and Me??

Share your holiday crafting skills. What do you make, either for gifts, or for yourself?



This is today's Holidailies writing prompt.

So let's get on with it.

This year I haven't done a dang thing. And I don't know that I plan to. I am not really a very crafty person. It has to be really simple If I am going to make it. Like covering a holiday ball with glitter. I might be able to pull that off. My mother was so crafty. She could make the most beautiful things out of nothing. I didn't inherit that!

I can make cookies and candy though. I don't even know if I will get to that this year. Today is the last day of school for the kids and they only go half a day so maybe we will make a couple of things. What is Christmas without fudge, right?

Now I hope you share what it is you make. I like to be inspired...even if I know I am not going to become crafty this late in life. 

3 comments:

  1. Until I learned to knit, I was the least crafty person on earth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am just not the crafty type I guess!

      Delete
  2. I have tried to be "crafty", but fail miserably. Give me a good book anyday.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!