Friday, December 13, 2013

Friday Letters in December


The second Friday in December!
And it is the 13th.
Are you superstitious?

Today I am writing my Friday Letters to:

Dear Darian:

We are so proud of you!! Your first win on the varsity wrestling team. I sure wish grandma and papa could have been there to watch. But you were in our thoughts and our hearts!

Dear Harley:

I know you did a bang up job at the Christmas concert. Hopefully papa will be better in the spring and we can come hear you sing. (hey, you like how I made a rhyme?)

Dear Richard:

Don't give up! We are going to kick this thing called pneumonia right in the butt! I am dedicated to you and I will be there for you. I think you are coughing less!

Dear Christmas Cards:

We have one! And I don't even know who the lady is that sent it. I think she is a long lost cousin of Richard's. Pretty old! And she didn't put a return address on the envelope. I will try to see if we can find someone in the family who knows her. 

Dear Friday the 13th:

I am not superstitious and I am not afraid.
So bring it on!!

Love,

Paula

4 comments:

  1. Dear Paula, Thanks for sharing your Friday Letters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome Wendy! Thanks for visiting me each day

      Delete
  2. I would love to send you a Christmas card. Congrats to Darian!! Way to go! Hopefully someone recorded the concert and would make you a copy. Prayers for Richard and you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am they recorded the wrestling match as well!

      Delete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!