Monday, December 9, 2013

Deer Heads all over The Place

Holidailies has such a variety of writing prompts. Today's prompt:What current popular meme/trend do you just not get:



The popular decorating trend for Christmas right now is the ceramic deer heads. I just don't get it! I am not fond at all of the real deer heads that hunters like to have stuffed and mounted on their walls as a trophy. And I don't understand the ceramic deer heads that are showing up in all the decorating blogs and magazines that are being decorated for Christmas. But hey, each to their own. Right?


2 comments:

  1. That's a thing? Really? I have learned something new today!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!