Saturday, December 7, 2013

Dear Santa

Dear Santa: 
   Today I am supposed to challenge my inner child and write you a letter. That shouldn't be too hard as I am still very much 'a child' sometimes. Just ask my family, they'll tell you. The only thing I want for Christmas this year is for Richard to have a wonderful day. A day where he is awake and enjoying his family. A day where he can taste the ham and the candied yams that I will make for him. A day that the sun shines and he can read his paper from front to back and maybe enjoy a football game or two with his son. A day where he feels good! That isn't asking for much, is it Santa? Just one day will do it for me.

Thank you Santa. You have been so generous in years past.

Love,

Paula


click

8 comments:

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!