Sunday, December 22, 2013

Catching up with Holidailies!

I had a very sick husband yesterday! So I skipped out on Holidailes and I will try to catch up today since they are easy:

Do you do anything special to celebrate Winter Soltice...the shortest day of the year?

A very simple answer is, no! And it was the longest day ever for us. Richard had not eaten in 2 days and was drinking very little. I was once again sure that his time was coming! But God is good (this is hard to say) and today he is awake, eating, drinking and watching the Kansas City Chiefs on TV. I am glad we have jumped that hurdle but this up and down is going to be the death of me, for sure.

Show us your favorite Christmas decorations...I have written an entire post called My Ten Favorite Christmas decorations and if you would like to see them just click here.

6 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear Richard is feeling better today. Hugs and prayers for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! This just sucks that he always feels so bad at holidays!

      Delete
  2. Glad Richard is feeling better. Sorry for the rough roller coaster ride that is your life right now. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a roller coaster ride for sure. Thank you Wendy! Your words mean a lot to me

      Delete
  3. I like the post about your favorite ornaments. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!