Sunday, November 24, 2013

Will We Be Thankful for the Weather.

I live in Kansas. The saying goes that if you don't like the weather, just wait a moment, it will change. That is Kansas weather. Last week we were enjoying weather in the 50's and 60's in the daytime and this week it has been in the 20's and 30's. They have been predicting rain and snow but so far we have been able to miss that. So today I am wondering......

Will We Be Thankful for the weather this Thanksgiving?

What is the weather like where you live?

30 Days of Thanksgiving...all posts can be found here.

5 comments:

  1. Sounds a lot like Michigan. It was beautiful last week and now we are below freezing. Trying to figure out how to water our pigs and turkeys. Of course, after tomorrow we won't need to worry about the turkeys any longer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We got ice on Friday and snow on Sunday. The previous Sunday....70. Crazy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. EEK....no ice here yet this year!

      Delete
    2. I'm glad ours didn't last. It did give us some unexpected free time because some of Elexis' stuff was canceled. We took full advantage of it.

      Delete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!