Monday, November 25, 2013

What Do You Take For Granted?


There are so many things that I take for granted every single day. Like my health, the air that I breathe, the roof over my head, the good and fresh food that I am able to buy, fresh water that runs right out of the tap in my home, my family. I could go on and on. Couldn't you? What do you take for granted?

Today is Day 26. We will all start getting busy for the big day. If you would like to read the previous posts in my 30 Days of Thanksgiving go here

6 comments:

  1. Your right. There are so many things I take for granted. I need to give thanks for the simple things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So do I Cristy. I take EVERYTHING and EVERYONE for granted. I am trying to change that

      Delete
  2. I think that it is because we live in a country where there is so much plenty. We think nothing of hopping into one of our 4 vehicles we have in this household and driving to the corner store for a gallon of milk when had we not had the virtue of being born here we would be walking everywhere and milking our goats when we were out of milk. Thanks Paula for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so true Wendy! We should each pick a day and give up all the luxuries that we have There are so many people in our own country living without that as Americans we should be ashamed of ourselves. I thank God everyday for what I have

      Delete
  3. I think I just take life for granted really. The ability to shower, own a home, have a full pantry and fridge. I probably take Hub for granted but that goes both ways. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I stole this idea! And linked to you. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!