Thursday, November 21, 2013

The Cousins are Coming, The Cousins are Coming

My favorite cousin and his family will be here on Tuesday to spend Thanksgiving with us. We haven't seen them since they surprised me with a visit on my birthday back in April. They used to live in Kansas but have since moved to Wagoner, Oklahoma, near Lake Gibson. We will enjoy their stay. There will be cooking and drinking and laughing and staying up late. (But not as late as we used to cause we are no longer spring chickens). We will reminisce and play dominoes and a few rounds of Tenzi. I hope the weather is nice! 


This is part of my 30 Days of Thanksgiving. Go here if you want to read what else I have written. 

7 comments:

  1. I am so happy you are having good company over the Holidays. What is Tenzi?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tenzi is a dice game where everyone gets their own set of dice and try to roll all the same number...then you yell out Tenzi when you get it....it is a blast and very easy for all ages to play. Get get in Tenzi Frenzis around here.

      Delete
  2. Have a wonderful time being together:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Oklahoma! I am so glad that you get a special visit from them on Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do they live close to where you are Cristy? Maybe if I come to see them in the future I can see you too!

      Delete
  4. It's about 2 hours away. I would definitely make that trip to visit with you. We go to Tulsa a lot and Wagoner is close to there.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!