I haven't participated in a Sunday Stealing in a long time. Today, I liked this one.
The ASK Meme, part one
1. What’s your favorite candle scent?
I love anything vanilla.
2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister?
Rosanne Barr she would get me
3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother?
Mark Harmon...he has my sense of humor
4. How old do you think you’ll be when you get married?
I was 18 the first time and 45 the second time around.
5. Do you know a hoarder? I did.
My mother. She was terrible
I dI did
6. Can you do a split?
7. How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike?
I think around 7 or 8!
8. How many oceans have you swam in?
2 Plus some gulfs and rivers and etc.
9. How many countries have you been to?
Australia, Singapore, Viet Nam, Thailand, Puerto Rico, Mexico, Venezuela,Canada, Indonesia, Jamaica
10. Is anyone in your family in the military?
11. Have you named any of your body parts?
12. If you had a child today, what would you name him/her?
I already have two and I am raising two grand-kiddos and that is ENOUGH
13. What’s the worst grade you got on a test?
in high school probably an F...in college a B
14. What was your favorite TV show when you were a child?
We didn't have TV until I was older so I don't remember.
15. What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were eight?
16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series?
17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent?
American works for me.
18. Did your mother go to college?
No. She didn't even finish high school.
19. Are your grandparents still married?
My grandparents are all dead, but we still married when they died
20. Have you ever taken karate lessons?
a small one once
21. Do you know who Kermit the frog is?
Of course. Who doesn't?
22. What was the first amusement park you’ve been to?
Six Flags after my kids were old enough to take
23. What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in?
Spanish....then I could understand all those old ladies in the grocery store when they are talking and looking at me.
24. Do you spell the color as grey or gray?
25. Is your father bald?
Sadly he died at age 49 and still had plenty of hair.