Sunday, November 17, 2013

Sunday Stealing


I haven't participated in a Sunday Stealing in a long time. Today, I liked this one.





The ASK Meme, part one 

1. What’s your favorite candle scent?
 I love anything vanilla.

2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister?
 Rosanne Barr she would get me

3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother? 
Mark Harmon...he has my sense of humor

4. How old do you think you’ll be when you get married? 
I was 18 the first time and 45 the second time around.

5. Do you know a hoarder? I did.
 My mother. She was terrible


I dI did
6. Can you do a split? 
Heck no!

7. How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike? 
I think around 7 or 8!

8. How many oceans have you swam in? 
2 Plus some gulfs and rivers and etc.

9. How many countries have you been to?  
Australia, Singapore, Viet Nam, Thailand, Puerto Rico, Mexico, Venezuela,Canada, Indonesia, Jamaica 

10. Is anyone in your family in the military? 
Not currently

11. Have you named any of your body parts? 
Nope

12. If you had a child today, what would you name him/her? 
I already have two and I am raising two grand-kiddos and that is ENOUGH

13. What’s the worst grade you got on a test? 
in high school probably an F...in college a B

14. What was your favorite TV show when you were a child? 
We didn't have TV until I was older so I don't remember.

15. What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were eight? 
A witch

16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series? 
Nope

17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent? 
American works for me.

18. Did your mother go to college? 
No. She didn't even finish high school.

19. Are your grandparents still married? 
My grandparents are all dead, but we still married when they died

20. Have you ever taken karate lessons?
a small one once

21. Do you know who Kermit the frog is? 
Of course. Who doesn't?

22. What was the first amusement park you’ve been to? 
Six Flags after my kids were old enough to take

23. What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in? 
Spanish....then I could understand all those old ladies in the grocery store when they are talking and looking at me.

24. Do you spell the color as grey or gray? 
Both. Depends

25. Is your father bald?
Sadly he died at age 49 and still had plenty of hair. 


14 comments:

  1. Mark Harmon is a cutie!

    I would like to be fluent in Spanish also.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wouldn't nhe make an awesome brother?

      Delete
  2. LOL, the comment about speaking Spanish in the grocery store...story of my life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure those who don't know how to speak English think we are talking about them as well.

      Delete
  3. Mark Harmon..........love him in NCIS. I've not done a stealing Sunday before looks fun, might have to check it out.

    Traveling Suitcase

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think he would make the best of 'big' brothers

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. She and I are a lot alike. We say it how it is!

      Delete
  5. Interesting choice of Roseanne Barr. 49 is much too young for your father to have died.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it was. I was only 7 going on 8!

      Delete
  6. I think I would break something if I tried doing the splits. I think I did one time when I was in elementary school and walked around with a limp for a week. My body was just not made for that. Mark Harmon is hot! You have been to a lot of countries. I hope to visit more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have been. I think I might have left out a couple. I am so glad that we were able to travel before Richard got like he now is. There is no way we will ever take another trip together.

      Delete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!