Sunday, November 24, 2013

Sunday Stealing

This week's Thanksgiving Meme comes from the archives!  

1. What do you have for breakfast on Thanksgiving? Usually I am not much of a breakfast person. So I usually just have coffee. 

2. Do you go to a Thanksgiving parade or watch one on TV?  Yes we do!


3. Do you serve appetizers, lunch, or snacks during the day?   We eat our meal close to noon, so no!

4. What are the traditional favorites?  Turkey and stuffing, sweet potatoes, pumpkin pie

5. What new recipes will you try this year? No, nothing new here.

6. What part of the meal do you never compromise? The turkey 

7. Who gets to carve the turkey?Whoever I can talk into it. Used to be my husband but now it is a cousin

8. Family style around the table or buffet style and everyone sits wherever there’s room? Around the table.

9. How many will be at your table this year? Small crowd of 10!

10. Once you're at the table, do you say grace or a toast or does everyone go around and say what they're thankful for?We say Grace!

11. Cranberry sauce… yay or nay?Yay.....love it! I have a relish recipe or straight from the can

12. What time do you eat Thanksgiving Dinner? around noon 

13. Three best pies for Thanksgiving dessert? Pumpkins, apple, cherry.....we also always have cheesecake 

14. Do you have dessert right after the main meal or later on?  Later on....everyone is too full right after the meal. 

15. Favorite leftover? Turkey....will make some Cranky Turkey sandwiches

10 comments:

  1. How are your turkey sandwiches cranky...cranberries, maybe????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep cranberries and cream cheese. Yummy

      Delete
  2. I love cranky turkey sandwiches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. At our house we've always had the cranberry sauce straight from the can!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We do too....and sometimes a special type of relish

      Delete
  4. 10 is a good size crowd. Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will be all that I can handle this year that's for sure

      Delete
  5. I am so very curious to hear about these cranky sandwiches. I have never heard of it before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will be my last post of the month!

      Delete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!