Sunday, November 3, 2013

Grateful for My Parents


    When I think about the past and the things that I am grateful for I have to first mention my parents. I am grateful for them. If it had not been for them I would not be here. They were not perfect. Not by a long shot. But he was my dad and she was my mom and they did the best that they could under 'their' circumstances. So thanks to my mom and dad!

     Tell me who you are grateful for.

We are into day 4 of our 30 Days of Thanksgiving. I have so much more to talk about. For my other posts you can click here

   


2 comments:

  1. I still want to hug child Paula. You are right, no matter how bad we think our parents are; we wouldn't be here without them. I love the old pictures. I am thankful for the friends I have made through blogging.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are just too sweet! I think we can sit around and blame our parents or we can just move on with our adult lives and try not to repeat their mistakes.

      Delete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!